Yes, I do accept guest posts.
I feel it would be of tremendous help to my readers who are trying to learn more about being a food vendor.
What kind of post do you accept?
Anything that is useful to the readers is good. Here are some things you can talk about:
- why you wanted go into food vending
- what types of returns are you getting
- how you financed the business
- why do you think people have succeeded in the past as well as why they failed
- daily life of a concessionaire: take us through the day to day operation as in starting in the morning and closing at night. where do you and your staff sleep at night, take a shower, where and what do you eat.
- Any exciting stories you wish to share is good. like when things didn’t go as planned (big storm, high heat, boredom, etc)
- any tips you would like to give to new food vendor
Those are some suggestions but you get the idea.
There is no minimum length for your post, but usually guest posts have over 500 words.
When it comes down to it if the post doesn’t benefit my readers, I won’t publish it.
What Do You Get?
You’ll receive an about author with bio and links at the end of your post.